Locations & Project Development
FMTG’s radius of action focuses on the existing markets of Austria, Croatia, Italy, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia and Montenegro, as well as on potentially interesting new markets such as Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania and Greece.
In doing so, we consciously pursue a regional development that allows an optimal use of our resources and the best possible realization of economies of scale and synergy effects in operation and marketing.
Sustainable growth for economic success
An important part of our vision is sustainable growth. For us, this means economic sustainability that is implemented in long-term partnerships. Economic success is based on hotel concepts that are attractive for guests in the long term. In a digital, fast-moving society, these concepts require a clear target group orientation, continuous optimisation and innovation as well as structural sustainability. At the same time, we continue to rely on reliable constants such as quality and tradition also in the future and for new projects.
Sustainable growth means focusing on our core competence in the leisure hotel industry and our core markets in Central and South-Eastern Europe. We look for plots of land for hotel developments, existing properties or new hotel complexes, develop them under the Falkensteiner brand and lead them to operational and financial success. Each hotel is committed to our brand and product standards in terms of aspiration and quality, but at the same time each hotel is individually adapted to its location and target group.
New openings and planned projects
FMTG has a number of interesting new projects in the pipeline. A large part of the new developments are planned in Italy, where we intend to grow into one of the most important players in the leisure sector within the next 5 years. Further developments are planned in our core markets of Austria and Croatia.
We also plan to expand our holiday products with new glamping structures or Falkensteiner Villages and are considering entering new markets in Central or Southeast Europe.
- Falkensteiner Premium Camping Borik***** in Zadar, Croatia
- Falkensteiner Hotel Montenegro**** with 236 rooms in Budva, Montenegro
Planned openings 2020
- Falkensteiner Club Funimation Calabria**** with 588 rooms in Pizzo Calabro, Calabria (July 2020)
- Falkensteiner Hotel Kronplatz***** with 97 rooms in Reischach, South Tyrol (November 2020)
Further projects 2021 – 2022
- Sports & Entertainment Center at Falkensteiner Resort Punta Skala
- Falkensteiner Residences Jesolo with 68 appartments in four different sizes (Early 2021)
- Falkensteiner Hotel Licata***** in Sicily with 192 rooms (Early 2022)
- 5* Family Mountain Resort in Montafon, Austria, with 130 rooms (Early 2022)
- 5* Mountain Resort in Cortina d‘Ampezzo with 117 rooms (End 2022)